BS OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management (OHS)
BS OHSAS 18001 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practice. It is a framework for an occupational health and safety (ohs) management system and is a part of the OHSAS 18000 series of standards, along with OHSAS 18002. It helps businesses to put in place the policies, procedures and controls needed for the organization to achieve the best possible working conditions and workplace health and safety, aligned to internationally recognized best practice.
ISO is developing a new standard, ISO 45001, Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements, by a committee of occupational health and safety experts, and will follow other generic management system approaches such as ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
Work with us to bring knowledge and capacities of work health and safety (h&s) into your business and you can achieve the maximum return for your employees, your operations and your customers.
- Qualification Programmes offered from EQSC
- Requirements of BS OHSAS 18001
- Requirements of ISO 45001 – draft
- Internal Auditor
- Lead Auditor
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- Integrated Management System – Occupational Safety Law and Environmental Law
- Integrated Management System – Requirements
- Integrated Management System – Methods and Tools
- Examination Occupational Health and Safety Management Representative (optional)
- Safety Management – Operational Management Techniques
- Integrated Management System – Corporate Development
- Examination Occupational Health and Safety Systems Manager
For more information or registration on this training please please contact us.