ISO 9000 family – Quality management
The ISO 9000 family addresses various aspects of quality management. The standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.
ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity.
This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001:2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
- Qualification Programmes offered from EQSC
- Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Auditor
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Management Systems
- Quality Management Representative (optional)
- Statistical Methods for Decision Making
- Quality Management Systems – Project Management
- Preparation for the Quality Systems Manager Examination (optional)
- Examination: Quality Systems Manager